Sunday, November 24, 2013

favorite kid book

My favorite kid book is "May I Please have a cookie" by Jennifer Morris, this is my favorite kid book because it has to do with cookies and when I was younger I loved cookies. In the book Alfie the little alligator wanted one of his mothers baked cookies, Alfie loves cookies he loved the smell of cookies he loved the way they looked most of all he loved the way they taste. The plate of cookies was on the table and he went to grab a cookie and his mother told him to find a better way to get the cookie. so throughout the book Alfie tries all these different ways to try and get the cookie he dresses up as someone else he tried to fish it out the window and then finally he ask his mother for the cookie and his mom gave him the cookie.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the Information that you included from the text to support your response. I think you could have summed up your response a little better.

    ReplyDelete